Saturday, September 11, 2010

Its my favorite topic

Hey lovelies! I am so sorry for falling off the wagon again! I am going to work hard to at least post once maybe twice a week depending on my schedule. Possibly more, but I wouldn't talk about it.

Since it has been so long since I last posted, I figured I'd start up with what I ended off with last time: Lindsay Lohan. As we all know, recently Lohand was sentenced to a 90 days in prison but she only served 13, exiting August 2nd. The Yahoo OMG article linked via title reports that she is said to maybe appear on/at the MTV VMAs. The site reportedly recieved their information from E!'s Marc Malkin. Her appearence is said to address her recent rehab, jail stints and troublemaking. Access Hollywood tried to contact reps for MTV were not able to be contacted.

Marc's report can be found here on his blog.  He talks about the fact that super funnywoman Chelsea Handler is hosting the event. That could mean big ratings and/or more trouble for the already troubled Lohan.

What do you think? Do you think this appearence is a good idea or bad? Do you think its true?

What do you want me to talk about next?

Watch my corresponding vlog:

No comments:

Post a Comment