Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Leif Garrett has been arrested

As I'm trying to actually make some money off this blog I figured the best way to go about getting a good start would to be create a Twitter account for my blog in order to follow (and get sent to my phone) some of the best Celeb News outlets. All day I have been recieving Tweets from TMZ and Perez amongst some more minor ones (ahem CMT). For awhile I was going to do a Katy Perry story, but after recieving three messages in a row from TMZ, I went with the very recent Leif Garrett story.

According to TMZ (linked by the title; click it!), Garrett was arrested Monday morning in LA for possesion of an uncontrolled substance. He was arrested in the Metrolink station, a place he's been arrested before but that was for riding without a ticket. At that time he was found to have marijuana in his shoe. Garrett is due back in court at the end of the month.

Garrett is not new to the law system, according to the LA Times, Garrett has been arrested for other drug charges as well as DUI charges. Oddly enough MTV gives a more thorough backround information on previous arrests than the news sites I've looked off. Just click on the acronym above to see for yourself!

Garrett was once a teen heartthrob back in the 70s and 80s and is now most notably seen in truTVs "Smoking Gun: Worlds Dumbest....". According to People Magazine [Online], Garret has been in some films recently I guess so I took the liberty to see what he's done recently by going to IMDB. To see his acheivements, click here.

Also, don't forget to check out my corresponding vlog (to be posted later tonight) Pei's Penny Thoughts on YouTube and comment/answer the questions I pose to you! Also, please help me spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment